Monday, March 28, 2011

Wedding Gossip!

Due to some events that took place over the weekend, two of my great friends got engaged over the weekend. So in honor of them I am going to blog about weddings!! Yeah! I am so happy for them it got me thinking of weddings! I can say planning my wedding was the happiest time of my life and part of it were super stressful, though having amazing in laws help with stress and planning was a life saver and they were such a big help in planning, also great for ideas and be creative.

I am also that girl that cry at all weddings as well, cause I love being married and how much happiness it brings me.. Since there is so much in tail about weddings, I think I am just going to give advice about planning and prep. What my husband and I did was we got married on a beach in Ca and then a year later we had our wedding reception in our home with all of our friends and family. This was great for us cause it was cheap for us to get married in Ca and we had a whole year to save up for the reception. which was nice for our friends because we knew it was super unreasonable to have everyone fly out to Ca for the wedding. I had the drama of family wanting us to invite people we normally wouldn't care to invite, people wanting to bud in our planning, bad weather, along with worrying about family not getting along with the new in laws as well. 

So take your time planning this magical day, and its your day no one else. tell people this is your day and your are invited people you want to share it with, and people whom are a bit too willing to help can even cause you stress as well. So try and be polite letting them down but pick one family member whom wont let you down or stress you out along with that great friends that wont do the same.

I will leave you with amazing wedding dresses from Vera Wang, but before I do. I have one more thing to say. To my lovely ladies whom got engaged over this weekend. I love you both and could not be happier for you both. I hope nothing but the best for you the both you and your the men that proposed to you. I know they will treat you like the queens you are. I know this is a magical time for you both.


 Love Kitsune63!







1 comment:

  1. I love Vera Wang's bridal collection!! Her dresses are absolutely lovely and I hope I can afford to wear her dress down the isle one day lol!! They are so gorgeous! Her gowns are so timeless I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete