Monday, March 14, 2011

Help Japan!

If anyone has seen the news about what is going on in Japan will leaving you completely heartbroken and of course they are still suffering from aftershocks, along with the worry of a nuclear meltdown of several of their power plants. SO Help them out! I have always had deep love for Japan though I have never been its a place close to my heart because of its culture, food and fashion. I love Japaneses fashion so much.
I know many of you are probably txting donation to Japan but the gossip of txting donation is that is will take about 90 days to get to Japan to help them. Your donation will get to Japan much faster then via txting. 

One of my hero's Lady GAGA was the first to create an item to buy to help and create a wariness to help Japan. So please hep, I know this wrist band only cost $5.00 but its $5.00 that is going to help parents and children whom lost their homes or lost families members. So please help Japan, I know I am going to I hope you do too.

http://ladygaga.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=14781_42444&pc=BGAMLG88

Love Kitsune63, god speed Japan we love you so much!
PS THANK YOU  MARINES! whom are stationed in Japan, thank you so much for being part of the relief effort

No comments:

Post a Comment