Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thrift store are no longer a dirty word...

Its true, and with the price of cotton going up alot of fashion foxes might be turning the way of thrift stores. Which if you love vintage clothing, thrift stores will be your best friend, it will also save you some hard core cash. There are lots of high end thrift stores in the world these day not just good will, and I have heard lots of good things about good will. I have for sure donated my clothes to good will and other thrift stores as well and buying from them. Also with the recession going on, and if you are not suffering from it. I am sure you are at least thinking of cutting back or trying new ways to save money. So if your looking to save money, or you love Vintage cloths I would give it a look. Also give your self a pat on the back because its a very green thing to do.

A really good one is for sure, Plato's Closet....

Enjoy Kitsune63


No comments:

Post a Comment