Monday, March 7, 2011

TOM FORD.....for WOMEN and H&M

Yes it happening...Ladies get ready the amazing Tom Ford is taking us on! Along with creating a line at H&M! this literally made my day. Tom Ford for H&M collection will be cheaper versions of his upcoming women's line (pictured at the bottom of this article). Not a chance. Who is going to spend up to $40,000 on a dress that everyone else has picked up for $200 at H&M. Not me...But the style and chic look of Toms eye for detail is coming over to our side. Tom has resisted doing a women line for some time which is understandable wanting to stay true to men wear. So here is a taste of the women line, sorry I wasn't able to get pictures of the H&M line but I will be there in the store murdering my Amex for that one.

Enjoy the Tom Ford love,
Kitsune63

No comments:

Post a Comment